Terms & Conditions
- Please note that all event programme sales are final and no refunds will be given so please be sure of your booking. If the event is cancelled for any reason then only the face value of the programme will be refunded. Neither Massive Events Ltd or Showmasters Ltd will be liable for any other costs. Tickets are also non-transferable for security reasons. We require the name of ALL ticket holders at the time of purchase
- No filming is allowed at the event without prior written permission from Massive Events Ltd. Photography is allowed except where prohibited by signage at the event, or as detailed in the convention programme.
- All attendees consent to being filmed or photographed whilst at the event and by attending the event give their consent for said filming or photography to be used by Massive Events Ltd or Showmasters Ltd in any way they choose.
- Massive Events Ltd and Showmasters Ltd reserve the right to refuse admission to the event for any reason.
- Any unruly or violent action towards anyone at the event will result in the offender being removed from the event with no refund of any event programme price or hotel room booked.
- Massive Events Ltd and Showmasters Ltd reserve the right to make any changes to the event that may be necessary.
- Neither Massive Events Ltd or Showmasters Ltd will be liable for any injury, loss or damage to person or property, how-so-ever caused, over the course of the event.
- All guests appear subject to work commitments.
- By purchasing an event programme to the event the programme holder consents to the above terms and conditions and also any further terms and conditions that are added at any later point by Massive Events Ltd or Showmasters Ltd.